- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Personal Car Insurance
- Home Insurance
- About Us
- Contact Us
Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance allows you to move your business forward. Whether you use vehicles to provide mobility for your employees, equipment or products, you cannot operate without comprehensive company car insurance. RBP understands that road conditions, weather and other drivers are out of your control. For example:
- A sudden traffic shift causes you to lose control of your vehicle
- Hail or vandalism damages your car
- An uninsured driver hits your vehicle
These unpredictable factors make it important to have commercial auto insurance.
How to Lower Your Premium
- Business Location – the location of the vehicles determines premiums for theft.
- Driver Records – hire only qualified drivers with safe driving records.
- Choice of Vehicle – sales people may want sports cars, but five-star safety rated, domestic, mid-sized sedans have the lowest premiums.
- Deductibles – can your business afford part of the risk and maintain a high deductible? If so, your premiums will be lower.
- Safety and Anti-Theft Devices – alarms, GPS tracking, air bags, seat belts, and other such devices can significantly lower premiums.
Commercial Auto Coverage that Fits Your Business
It is important to have Commercial auto insurance to protect the vehicles you use for your business. Contact RBP today and get a free customizable commercial auto insurance quote that can include:
- Auto liability
- Medical payments
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage
- Coverage for autos you borrow or rent
- Coverage for employees using their cars for the business